Racer made their first motorcycle glove in 1970 and have perfected their art ever since. The current crop of Racer gloves is often imitated but rarely matched in quality. For their new Dante summer glove, Racer used the finest aniline leathers to construct what must be one of the best fitting gloves we’ve seen in a long time. The slightly pre-curved design and articulated ribbed leather panels on the fingers make for a glove that nicely shapes to your hand and gives you optimal feel for the controls of your bike.
The Dante scores high in the protection department too: the ergonomic knuckle protector sits in exactly the right spot and feels unobtrusive while riding but will do the job when needed. Further impact protection is provided by padded panels on the back of the fingers and the hand. The palm also has a padded panel which is backed up with DuPont™ Kevlar® to offer additional abrasion resistance in this high impact area. Leather overlays with double stitching throughout have been strategically placed to provide even more slide protection.
Want some creature comforts? The Dante has perforations in the leather on both sides of the fingers and thumb to provide breathability. The index fingers have a touch-screen compatible panel so you can play some candy crush while tackling the twisties.
We can’t recommend these gloves highly enough. Take note when selecting your size though: they size rather big so if you’re usually a Medium, you might need to opt for a Small this time. Check our size guide above to confirm.
- Premium aniline leather in two tone brown
- Ergonomic knuckle protector
- Padded panels on the back of the fingers and the hand
- DuPont™ Kevlar® backed padded panel on the palm
- Leather overlay on the side of the hand and the palm
- Ribbed leather stretch panels on the fingers and the cuff
- Perforated leather around the fingers and thumbs for breathability
- Touch screen compatible index finger
- Stretch textile panel on cuff cut-out
- Adjustable wrist strap with snap buttons
- Brass hardware
- Pull tab for easy fitment
- CE Level 1 approved glove